Monday, September 11, 2006

Broken English

Actually, today i'm not a busy woman. I have class at 12.30. 30 minutes more to write something in my blog.

I dah lama tak tulis dalam bahasa Inggeris, so, this blog is my aim to wrote in english. If my english is broken, forgive me. Maybe i had to insert a little bit bahasa melayu in my column.
I just want to improve my english and furthermore i had to teach in engliah maybe next semester.

Today i just want to share my experience. Just a month ago, i went to a course in Kl ang i met a jounalist/ reporter name zieman. She is now a mstar reporter. She introduce this blog to me. Just go to http://iamzieman.blogspot.com and read her writing....

So, please give me a comment how my english is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home